The Graduation Project
The Graduation Project helps students return to UNM who withdrew as seniors, to graduate with their first Bachelor’s degree. We seek to give our students endless support and uphold academic integrity and knowledge for all.
To qualify for the Graduation Project students must:
- Have discontinued their enrollment for at least one semester (excluding summer)
- Have a UNM cumulative 2.0 GPA
- Have a minimum of 90 overall credit hours, (30 must be UNM earned credit hours)
- Not have a bursar’s hold
Benefits of the Graduation Project
- Re-admission application fee waived.
- Priority Enrollment for courses required for your degree program. Some restrictions apply
- Payment Plan reimbursement fee. The setup fee will instead be applied to your account balance. Some restrictions apply.
- Tuition Assistance: Students with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above automatically qualify for the Regents Tuition Assistance Program (TAP). This scholarship will pay 50% of your remaining tuition after other aid sources have been applied, up to $750 a semester for 2 years (maximum value: $3000 throughout the 2 years). TAP does not pay past due balances.
- Depending on your degree seeking program, our office can advocate for the honoring of your initial catalog year. Some restrictions apply.
How do you get started?
Please fill out our interested students form here.